Junior School admissions
- Visit • Book for a school tour or private visit
- Submit Application • Submit application form with copy of most recent school report • Registration fee can be paid through Parent Pay
- Taster Day • Your child will be invited for a ‘Taster Day’ assessment in the Spring Term 2018. This will give them a chance to spend a whole school day with the year group they are applying for • During the day they will sit assessments in Literacy and Numeracy • Your child’s school will be contacted for a reference
- Outcome • Offer/decline of placement is announced by letter within two weeks of your child’s ‘Taster Day’.
- Acceptance • An acceptance deposit of £2,000 will secure your child’s placement together with acceptance paperwork. • Your child will be invited to an Induction Day in June/July 2018.
Year 5 and 6 application Assessments in Literacy and Numeracy are arranged at a mutually convenient me, during the Spring Term, prior to September entry. Following a successful assessment for Years 5 & 6, a formal offer of a place is made by letter within two weeks of sitting the assessment.
The offer of a placement is open until the deadline stated in the letter and the place is secured on submission of the acceptance documentation, together with a deposit of £2000 on or before the deadline.